His technological prowess of digging, by Read DGiT Daily, for Tuesday, October 8.
1. The tile will add new pasty products because Apple is about to rage
The communication machine is hot when Apple launches a variety of tracking devices in the future, with its U1 chip built into the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro models to meet the deadline, at the very least.
- Describe what Apple could offer to make the picture lighter if they say it will be achieved something like Moses.
- Because Tile itself has become the default indicator for Bluetooth trackers to help you stay in control.
- Like Google does one thing, try not to lose your stuff on the Tile.
- There are a lot of knockout brands on Amazon as well, but the Brand is a premium brand, with better design development over the years, including the addition of batteries to replace its range.
Now, there is the new ‘Paste’, before Apple came out and released its own system. This is not just news, but it is a good idea to think about it as a chance to have a chance. You know, before Apple did it many times before.
- The label is the smallest of the Tiles, but has already worked with 3M to stick to things. (See attached to the right side of the Canon DSLRs, above).
- Front tiles are a key square keychain of some kind, to find your wallet or purse, but these waterproof models are designed to be tightly attached.
- «Over the years we have seen that our tiles use Taera for a variety of goods, ”Said CJ Prober, Tile CEO.
- «From wallets to remotes, electrical appliances to wallets, our customers have shown that they want one brand for everything. We have designed our new product sections to enable Community Tile to find, among other things, something. »
- T-shirts and T-shirts Pro, which are non-stick, have been updated with wide ranges to improve Bluetooth browsing.
- Tiles close to $ 39.99 for two bags, $ 59.99 for four bags; Mosaico Slim at $ 29.99; Matte tiles at $ 24.99; and Tile Pro at $ 34.99. They fit in Amazon and all places today, apparently.
- BoingBoing claims to be a duplicated 3D model For checking AirPods and Tire cases, and the types of cases for true wireless drives are easy to set up, so this is a good idea.
- And this is exactly the style of governing the country that he has used in Russia.
- Azulejo stepped up in the game, claiming that earlier this year his technology would include chips from the likes of Qualcomm, Dialogue, Semiconductors, Silicon Labs, and Toshiba.
- For Apple, well, considering its hardware devices it can make similar attachments, or it can make hackers on their next device because Tile has been sent to Qualcomm etc.
- What’s the best thing to watch – maybe this month?
2. Is the Samsung Galaxy Times a good platform? (Android Power).
3. The tears of Samsung Galaxy Times show how Samsung solves its problems (Android Power).
4. macOS Catalina is now available, and CNET saying good things: Apple will release the Mac as a pro and make the iPad a companionAfter years of shutting down iOS they are getting all the new features. The end of iTunes too.
6. LG will be releasing its 38% lightweight OLED TV box to Harrods windows in London to demonstrate their technologya). Anything you don’t see, because these shows are better to combine … and I think the photos don’t tell the whole story, or is it a better human experience?
8. Super Helicopter vs MTA on public transport in race at JFK – and very close (NY Post). “One was a bumpy, deaf and nauseating road to get to John F. Kennedy Airport – the other was a public transport.”
9. Astronomers found the moon on Saturn (Gizmodo), which now has more than 82 registered. Except for the rings.
10. Here is a review of the $ 4,000 Stellina Smart Telescope, no doubt space inspectors will look at manual labor to make it more efficient, but is it a good way to get started if there is no financial issue? (space.com).
Daily DGiT: Your Technology
The DGiT Ia Ra an email will be sent daily as you stay tuned for all the technical news, insights and links to what is happening in the big world. You get all the contexts and insights you need, and everything and fun, and the fun of the days you never get.