The iPhone XR was a successful commercial venture that came with a second attempt to make the iPhone more expensive. The iPhone 5c did not shine in 2013, and we thought the manufacturer could not release this device for another test. Well, last year the iPhone XR was more than welcome to the trio’s best-selling iPhone, so this year we’ll be excited to announce – the iPhone 11.
The iPhone XR is the smallest, the XS generation record, with an LCD screen, short camera, and some nice battery life promised. So, when we say less, we don’t say tourists, because these words mean different things to the Apple of the world.
But let’s face it, this year the iPhone 11 was smaller than the XR at launch – now it costs $ 700 instead of $ 750. Fortunately there is nothing left, a couple of welcome additions. to a low-end iPhone.
Now, the iPhone 11 retains the same look and feel as the XR. It also works on a 6.1 ″ IPS LCD screen with 326ppi and the top notch contains Cara ID technology. Screens are the same – different contrast, brightness, Haptic Touch, and more.
The iPhone 11 features the new Apple A13 Bionic chip – similar to the official iPhone 11 Pro. It also has a second camera, and the latest 12MP-camera, brought in from Pro models. Features such as the Crop Framework are available, and also capture 4K video and all cameras at the same time.
The new 12MP digital camera is designed for the iPhone 11, too. It is another 12MP shooter with a 23mm wide lens, and can handle 4K clips at 60fps or 4K at 30fps tapes with high bandwidth. Confirming kinematics are available in front of the camera.
Apple has learned to charge a larger battery to the same body over the past year – now the iPhone 11 features a 3,110 mAh battery compared to the 2,942 mAh battery in the XR.
The iPhone 11 supports the 18W price, but does not come with a faster charger in the box like the Pro models.
And with a new camera and a new chip, which includes some of the latest cheat software, these are the latest features of the iPhone 11 for the XR. Alas, Apple is releasing the 11s with some new colors such as Green and Purple (the last one is here for review).
Apple’s iPhone 11
- Body: Aluminum frame, front Gorilla glass with oleophobic solution, Gorilla Glass also with glass glass, IP68 grade for water and dust. Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, White, Red and other colors.
- Points: 6.1 ″ IPS LCD screen with 828 x 1792 px resolution, 326ppi, 625 nits, 120Hz touch detection, wide color binoculars. Fix Right Application with a six-channel natural light source.
- Operating system: Apple iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7nm +) chip – Apple’s Hexa-core (2 × 2.66 GHz Rayo + 4 × 1.8 GHz Trueno) for CPU, and Apple GPU, 8-core for 3-point Apple NPU
- Remember: 4 GB RAM; 64/128 / 256GB internal storage
- Camera: Second camera 12 mp: 26mm wide angle F / 1.8, OIS, Right Pixel AF; 13mm wide angle of F / 2.4, 120 degree mark; quad-LED flash with slow connection
- Video Clip: 2160p @ 60 / 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps video recording with wide range of sound and spatial resolution, OIS + EIS
- Personal: Dual Camera – 23mm 12MP F / 2.2 from the front of the camera with HDR + 3D TOF mode of the camera; 2160p @ 60 / 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 fps video recording with wide range of sound and spatial resolution, EIS, depth of detection for Portrait mode
- Links: Second SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps), Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / toki; Bluetooth 5.0; Rayos puerto, GPS con a-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC; Apple U1 lightweight ultrawideband
- Battery: 3,110 mAh battery, 18W fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Misc: Face ID via TrueDepth machine, planetary speaker, Taptic engine
The iPhone 11 will also bring the best protection to the water, and there may not be a stronger glass than its front and back. I think only time and time of defeat is the real thing.
However, we are ready to remove this iPhone 11, so let’s start learning, and?
Unboxing the iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 box is cleaner and slightly smaller than the phone itself. It contains an iPhone 11 that is always wrapped in a Lightning cable, a pair of EarPods that end in a Lightning bolt, and a 5W old charger.
Apple does not offer iPhones with a 3.5mm adapter.
While the iPhone 11 supports 18W high-speed charging via USB Power Supply, it does not come with the new Apple 18W charger that comes with the Pro models. Also, the iPhone 11 is $ 50 less than the XR, and with the savings you can buy an 18W charger ($ 29), a 1m USB-Ca Lightning cable ($ 19) and 3.5mm adapter ($ 9).