The Asus ROG Phone II Unveiled in July, it has headed to India, and will be sold out on September 30 by Flipkart.
The smartphone comes in two versions of 8GB / 128GB priced at INR37,999 ($ 535 / € 490) and 12GB / 512GB priced at INR59,999 ($ 845 / € 770).
The retail box of the variant type includes the Aero Caso, the top model with the Aero Caso and 30W speed dial that costs INR1,999 ($ 30 / € 25) and the AeroActive Cooler II , priced at INR3,999 ($ 55 / € 50).
Asus has also released a number of accessories along with the ROG Phone II. You can check out their prices below:
- Buyer ROG 30W – INR1,999 ($ 30 / € 25)
- AeroActive Cooler II – INR3,999 ($ 55 / € 50)
- USB -C Professional Port – INR5,499 ($ 80/70 euro)
- Lightning Bolt – INR2,999 ($ 42 / € 40)
- TwinView Dock II – INR19,999 ($ 280 / € 255)
- Mobile Desktop – INR12,999 ($ 185 / de 165 €)
- ROG Kunai GamePad INR9,999 ($ 140 / € 130)
The ROG Phone II is a gaming smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 855+ SoC processor. It is built around a 6.59 ″ FHD + 120hz AMOLED screen and ships with a 6,000 mAh battery. You can read our detailed review article for the ROG II Phone to learn more about this, or watch the following video.