Chrome’s 77 platforms are now rolling out for Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, and iOS. The update brings security features and other improvements to the Chrome browser. Major changes have come to the desktop and mobile distribution page, a custom desktop design feature, ads, and much more. We will break the updates for you.
Chrome 77 for Android is now the distribution and will be available in the coming weeks. Don’t be surprised if you haven’t received the update yet. Google claims that the release includes stability and performance improvements. A total of 52 security reviews have been performed on Chrome 77.
Although the registration change has not yet taken place in the Google Play store, we and others have noticed some changes (through 9to5Google) who received the renewal.
- Immediately on scrolling, users will see a faster loading of web pages, thanks to performance improvements under the curtain.
- There is a “Upload to your device” based on the layout of the transfer options. You can share a page with other devices with your registered Google account. Touch the Send it to your device In the distribution list, a list of items registered to the devices will appear. Here, you can choose the best tool to submit the page.
- Chrome 77 for Android will change the removable screen layout. The menu in the upper left corner has now been replaced with buttons to see the removal options.
- For security, it is included in Chrome 77 Special Site. This feature protects against data transfer attacks.
Google has promised to have more details about Chrome 77 for Android.
Chrome 77 update for Windows, Mac and Linux desktop – now available. You can go to your Chrome browsing settings and updates. If Chrome is set to auto-update, it will automatically install.
- If you are accessing Chrome 77 for the first time, you will have an installation section Google will first ask you if you want to add a symbol at the bottom of the main panel. Ideas include sites such as YouTube, Gmail, Google News, and more. The next step is to make Chrome the default browser and another to access and link your data.
- The “Send to Device” section (mentioned above) is also the main feature shared on the desktop with Chrome 77.
- There are also new changes when new website pages are loaded. The new loading animation now revolves around the favicon (the website icon can be found on the home page).
Did you get the update?