Chrome OS is not a full-featured OS, but there are a few things you can do to make your Chromebook desktop look better.
Customize your Chromebook wallpaper
First, take a look at your desktop look:
- Right-click anywhere on your Chromebook desktop and select “Set Wallpaper” from the list that appears
- Click on Google’s sections to highlight an image, or click the “My Photos” section at the bottom of the list to select an image from your own domain.
- If you want to change your wallpaper to a new look every day, click the “Daily Update” toggle that is available in the first thumbnail of the Google section. (This section is not available with your own photos.)
Organize your background check
You can also make the page visible every time you open a new tab in the browser.
- Open a new tab in Chrome and click the “Customize” button (or a pencil) while browsing the lower right corner.
- Select “Chrome background” to choose an image from Google collection, or “Upload an image” to choose an image from your own timeline, follow the instructions to find and confirm kind you want
Organize a project inspection program
Google I have sworn Now you can click the “Customize” button and choose a custom theme that will change the colors of your browsing tab and your toolbar location. However, if you want a project by browsing, you need to remove it from the Chrome Web Store.
- Abra the «Project» section from the Chrome Web Site.
- Find a theme you like, click it, and then click the “Add to Chrome” button.
Set up your Chromebook from the floor
Last but not least, run the Chrome OS platform – a path-like line with shortcuts at the bottom of the screen. Start by selecting correctly the symbols that appear in the region:
- Open your drawer box (by pressing the circle icon in the lower left corner of the screen, then clicking the up-arrow on the checkbox that appears). Click on everything in the list and click “Stick to Floor.”
- If you want to add a website, open the site, click the google-three google Chrome menu icon (top right corner, select “tools”, then “Create shortcut”.
If you want the window to open in a window-like application, with no previous browsing tools on it, click “Open window” under “Create shortcut?” in the pop-up window that appears. Then tap the blue “Make” button.
- Draw and place one of the markers on the floor to change its position.
- Have you decided you don’t want to mark on the floor? Right-click the icon and select “Remove.”
There are two possible options: If you want your tablet to appear on the left or right side of the screen below, tap the inside, select “storage space” and select “Left, right or “. If you want to hide your tablet by default it will only appear when you turn it on, tap the tablet and select the “auto hide” section.
Vox Media has a lot of connections. These do not influence editorial content, although Vox Commissions will receive products purchased from affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.