Amazon Prime has long been offering free things through him First Contract Project, but the prices have been lucky with the PC and game console. Now, Amazon is expanding the program to include mobile games, starting with the largest mobile game: PUBG Mobile.
The special articles are available on Android and iOS, and all you need to do is log in and touch the Amazon Prime flag. If you don’t see the ad, you can also join by going to Events and clicking on the Amazon Prime promotion.
You’ll need an active Amazon Prime subscription (a second trial,) and the latest version of the game. However, the application is not available to users in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, India, and other affected countries.
Amazon Premier members will be happy to include the Infiltrator Gears sets, as well as short leathers for the K98K and the Black Leather When you ask for items to be removed, they’ll be yours forever – even if it’s canceled by you your Amazon Prime account.
The PUBG Mobile Amazon Prime data will be distributed over the next three months and will reach six individual drops. Here is the calendar, attached copy of the status Amazon PUBG Phone Page:
- Place 1 (9/20/19 – 10/3/19) – Mask Infiltrator (permanent mark)
- Fall of 2 (04/10/19 to 10/17/19) – Jacket Infiltrator (permanent award)
- Drop 3 (10/18/19 to 10/31/19) – Permanent Shoes (permanent place)
- Place 4 (11/01/19 to 11/14/19) – Infanttrator Pants (permanent place)
- Place 5 (11/15/19 to 11/28/19) – Epic Level Firearm, Blood Oath – Kar98K (30 days token use)
- Drop from 6 (11/29/19 to 12/12/19) Epic – Magma Parachute Black Level (30 days token use)
At this point it’s not yet clear if Amazon will add more games like this once the Amazon Prime PUBG Mobile promotion is over, but it looks likely. The company has developed relationships with developers through each Shrink Prime platform, so the mobile phone is a perfect fit as part of that project.