His technological prowess of digging, by Read DGiT Daily, for Monday, October 14th.
1. Fortnite epic stunt
Fortnite players saw another episode of the world’s biggest multiplayer game: I don’t play. Of course this is not a new story, but Fortnite is completely gone, for now. See:
- The meteorite eruption destroyed the island on the map, destroying the game itself, so there was no black hole.
- Here’s someone responding when it all went downhill (Twitter).
- At the time of writing, Fortnite could not be played, it was just a black hole being multiplied.
- Players looking to get involved in the game and play will enjoy the “technical difficulty” of the story.
- And Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite, for the most powerful thing.
- All but 12,000 of his comments on his @Fortnite account are missing and linked to YouTube, livestream of the black hole eddies, as his Instagram account has also been deleted.
- At the top of Twitch, the Fortnite episode is all over, but with the official black hole series.
So what’s going on ?!
- And, as far as fun new ideas go, this is a long way from there.
- Fortnite is still the biggest game of all time, but the demand has dwindled, as expected, as the Google Trends graph shows.
- These events and their performances are close to the organizational level, so Fortnite can still take the game to new locations. It is strange to see an online game as exciting and fun, and only Fortnite can pull it off.
- But this is a new era. It may be a new Chapter called »Chapter 2. Part
- People are digging for a variety of sentences, symbols, and even symbols to determine the end of the Fortnite Battle.
- One of these is an update released on iOS devices with more than 5GB, a major update for the game, and a hint for new features to follow.
- Now, of course, guys like Elon Musk are doing Elon Musk stuff, and italiano App Store Fortnite’s comments appear to have come as a surprise, including a new map.
- Another sentence states that The End of Fortnite will end on Tuesday at 6 a.m. ET, but it looks like it will cover smart cards: some things are true, some things are false, but we know. we are getting a new Fortnite smartphone.
- Read more about Android Control, especially if you want to know more Fortnite Chaper 2.
- But the key message: The speed of gambling.
2. The Pixel 4 will start tomorrow in New York City, but there is still time to complete all possible leagues: now the box and the goods (Android Power).
3. Here’s how to get Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S10 phones with UI 2.0 beta, at this time (Android Power).
5. The iPhone SE 2 is free, according to Kuo: Q1 2020 release, A13 chip, $ 399 (MacRumors).
7. «Facebook should block advertising. PORT OF ONEHUNGA«, He argues TechCrunch.
8. Google will block malicious applications from the Play Store, if it is good, in my opinion, though difficult (Enter).
9. Porsche has a new, smaller version of the all-electric Taycan: Taycan 4S (TechCrunch).
10. On Friday in the DGiT Daily, two major Jeff Bezos / Amazon news releases on the same day were linked: Jeff Bezos Mahere Maestro (Ataritana) me Can’t stop Amazon? (The New Yorker). These will not be lost. It’s amazing how deep and intelligent he is, especially Franklin Foer of the episode in The Atlantic. Yes, it was a great read, but it was worth it for your time – I had no idea Bezos was so desperate to get people into the space, and what it meant to most of his decisions.
Also: Silicon Valley carries Amazon’s ‘Go’ stores (WSJ, $)
11. «Chocolate is now illegal. What is your street name?»(R / question).
Daily DGiT: Your Technology
The DGiT Ia Ra an email will be sent daily as you stay tuned for all the technical news, insights and links to what is happening in the big world. You get all the contexts and knowledge you need, and everything and fun, and everyday fun that you could never have been better.