Fantastic new ones as well iOS 13 its a dark theme, which seems dark throughout the interface and most applications. A big difference from the government’s bright white light for iOS for many years is something people have been waiting for a long time.
You can switch between projects by hand of the Control Center or dive into the Settings section whenever you want to switch, but fortunately, Apple has the way to change the dial between light and dark. , is at the time of day or at sunset and the outcome of the cycle. With this, you can have a lighter theme during the day as you travel to lighter areas, then a lighter-than-dark theme at night and when the weather is clear. .
Auto switching is easy to set up, even if Apple doesn’t ask you to do it when you install iOS 13 or set up a new phone. Here is how your iPhone should change your theme:
- See if your computer is running iOS 13 or later (Settings> General> Software update on iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or later)
- Open the Settings tab and go to Display and Brightness
- Toggle Auto position in Appearance
- Click the Options button to configure the Schedule
- Choose Puri to Smoke, which uses the space of your phone to switch between light and dark as the sun sets or distributes your own custom settings.
- That said, now you can change the look of your phone depending on the time or date change.
Vox Media has a lot of connections. These do not influence editorial content, although Vox Commissions will receive for products purchased from affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.