Two weeks after the launch of the OnePlus 7T, OnePlus has announced the 7T Pro. But while the OnePlus 7T is proud of its four-month OnePlus 7, the 7T Pro is probably the least of the OnePlus upgrades. is not yet complete with the original OnePlus 3T.
As you can see below, the changelog is small, so we’ll talk about what’s new here. For all intents and purposes, consider everything to be the same as the OnePlus 7 Pro.
OnePlus 7T Pro vs OnePlus 7T
- Snapdragon 855+ vs Snapdragon 855 CPU chipset (- 2.96 GHz vs 2.84 GHz; GPU – 672MHz vs 585MHz)
- It comes in a new blue – the Golden Gold
- The widest camera can take shots — from its new Macro type
- Super slow-for 720 @ 960fps video recording (with OP phones first)
- Fast loading (Warp Cargo 30T vs Load Warp 30)
- Low battery (4085mAh vs 4000mAh)
Thanks to the latest update to the OnePlus 7 model, the 7T Pro will be more competitive from its own platform than the OnePlus 7T.
The OnePlus 7T has a smaller screen, but it is easier to operate. The screen resolution is lower, and the storage is half the Pro 7T. Perhaps the biggest danger is probably changing the camera camera 3x for 2x once. And that means a struggle.
But when you consider that the 7T Pro costs almost 200 euros more than the OP 7T, you can see what the 7T looks like in a day.
Unboxing OnePlus 7T Pro
The first change you will see is only the packages when the new phone arrives. The height of the case is similar to that of the OnePlus 7T with the text printed on the forehead. Okay, but we think it was a bit of a waste, as nothing came out of the box.