Samsung is one of the series, which accounts for about half of the company’s new phones since this year’s announcements – with some 13 models with a door, it’s not easy to pick the right one . We reviewed the A30 through the A80 and with a big part left, the Galaxy A60 came to fill this gap.
To top things off, the A60 is very similar to the M40 – similar, one says, saving for a few minor differences in LTE across bands and the M40 less than the 4GB / 64GB base option (i.e. the A60 is available in a 6GB / 128GB trim, you can get the M40 for a small price) And that’s because the A60 was launched in China and Hong Kong for the first time, and the worldwide documentation is said to be are available, but the list should always be available at all locations. We are reviewing a model SM-6060, a Chinese version, but our findings here can be extended to the world (SM-606F) and the M40 as well.
With the A60-M40 connector being mostly cleaned, it’s no surprise that the A60 isn’t much bigger than the A50, although the model names lead you to believe it.
Samsung Galaxy A60 requirements
- Body: 155.3 × 73.9 × 7.9mm, 168g; plastic frame, Gorilla Glass 3 front.
- Eyes: 6.3 PLS TFT LCD, 2,340 × 1,080px resolution, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 409ppi.
- Rear camera: Primary: 32MP, f / 1.7 aperture, 1 / 2.8 ″ pixel size, 0.8 ″ pixel size, PDAF. Width: 8 MEGAPIXELS, f / 2.2, 1.12 mm Short depth: 5 megapixels, f / 2.2. 2160p @ 30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 16MP, f / 2.0 aperture. 1080p / 30fps video recording.
- YOU: Android 9 Circle; A user interface.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675: octa-core CPU (2 × 2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold and 6 × 1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver), Adreno 612 GPU.
- Remember: 6 GB RAM; 128GB storage; shared microSD slot.
- Battery: battery 3,500 mAh Li-Po (sealed); 15W Samsung Adaptive tere tere.
- Links: Dual-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band Integrated Server, Cat.16 / 13 (1Gbps / 150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, GPS-enabled GPS, Bluetooth 5.0; no length of 3.5 mm
- Misc: inserted on the back of the fingerprint reader; one kee of NFC speaker.
Samsung Galaxy A60 unboxing
Like the other phones in the series, the A60 comes in a white box, with a colorful handset on top. In the kit we have with the Chinese unit review, Samsung has a charger of the most popular type (you know one, the Fast Charge Charger, rated at 9V / 1.67 A / 5V / 2A) and USB-AaC cable to go.
The headset and USB-C connection are part of the collection so you better think about the lack of a 3.5mm jack. A light silk sleeve completes the list of great accessories.
Many thanks to GearBest to provide to the review phase.