Big Apple’s news this week is about the upcoming iPad Pro update, which is expected to come sometime this Fall. MacRumors Holding his hands on a model, we understand what to expect from the next new entry in the gold-plated family.
Elsewhere, we’ve seen some information about budgets for Apple Watch, an Israeli company that specializes in iPhones, claims it looks like an Apple AR handset, and Apple is entering some hot water following the removal of some features and gadgets from Hong Kong residents.
Check out Apple’s newsletter below for the latest news.
Apple reports from last week:
- The iPad Pro 2019 update is an example: You can see the image at the top of this post, the upcoming iPad Pro upgrade a type of model based on leaks and leaks. The iPad is similar to the traditional ones, though it has a square camera stack like the ones above the latest batch of iPhones.
- Apple AR glasses are likely to come next year Rumors have been circulating for a while that Apple is developing the AR headset, but now it looks like it is still coming. According to Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple’s head may be flat until the second quarter of 2020.
- You can also help your Apple Watch on Medicare: The revived Apple Watch is one of the most popular health products in recent years. Now, Medicare’s individual Private Health provider plan can offer the watch as a relief effect to the members.
- Apple in hot water due to Chinese relations: Two weeks ago, Apple got involved in some hot water related to politics with China. First, Apple moved on haki taiwan emojis IOS app for users in Hong Kong, then download an app from the Hong Kong App Store, protests to keep the police. The new project has caused a lot of controversy online with Tim Cook, who said send a reminder to all Apple employees explaining the company’s position.
- The Apple iPhone 5G modem will arrive in 2022: says a new story, Apple could plan to launch an iPhone 5G powered by its own home-based modem by 2022. This is a very important goal if true. The iPhone 5G is expected to launch in 2020 or 2021, but is powered by a Qualcomm modem.
- The NYPD could unlock an iPhone from the beginning of 2018: According to the report of the dissenting article published by One to None, New York City has had the legal right to unlock an iPhone for the past 18 months, according to Israeli company Cellebrite. This is surprising because the general public believed so a new development.
Are you thinking of changing?
If you are reading this, Apple article about iOS device and thinking about switching to Android, there are many articles and guides to help you with this task. Regardless, moving from iOS to Android is easier than ever, and most of the services and systems on iOS are the same or similar to Android.
The best place to start is as a guide how to convert iPhone to Android, which rises above all priorities. We also have some special guides, such as how to transfer your calendar from iPhone to Android. We also have guide tips that will give you the best options for iOS foods, such as our list of the best alternative ways for FaceTime on Android.
If you are looking for a good Android device to replace your iPhone, check out the list of the best Android smartphones now.