Apple’s latest software update for the Apple TV, tvOS 13, includes a new color screen for the home screen, which includes Xbox and PlayStation controller support for games, and an add-on feature long time required: multi-user customization. As Apple focuses on the upcoming Apple TV Plus video streaming service, the devices it shares with a very similar name will not be left behind.
TvOS is not trying to update the Apple TV experience, but it is based on previous features and two improvements to make Apple streaming better, which is exactly what you need to see, for major OS update.
TvOS does not change the home screen as Apple TV owners know, but it does add a perspective. The top of the row of web signals now has a port at the bottom that separates the rest of the network.
These are applications that can display additional information at the top of the screen and scroll up (references, celebrities, etc.). With tvOS 13, they can also integrate video autoplay, to fill the entire screen. The Apple TV system makes good use of this skill; You can slide your finger on the remote control to turn it off, view all video previews, and slide your finger left to right to view more. Most third-party devices do not use this new feature, which Apple calls the Superior tablet, but I think it will be fine. Also, you need to place an app icon at the top of the list in order for this to work.
Apple Arcade with administrator support
Apple Arcade’s gaming subscription service, Apple Arcade, targets TV screens and tvOS 13. Launch titles like this Oceanhorn 2, Hotawa, Y Animal Hearts of Sayonara It all comes with your Apple TV, which (along with other games you purchased) can be played with an Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Wireless or DualShock controller. Some of the titles are requirement a proper controller – no one likes to use an Apple TV remotely for games and you know this I will try to remove any of them.
I can’t say how much Microsoft and Sony drivers have improved the gaming experience on Apple TV. Playing and playing games we all knew were all different. The small problem I have found so far is that not all games will display buttons on the right side of the screen, but hopefully that will be resolved by the time the developers update their titles.
The Apple TV 4K, with its A10X Fusion chip, does a pretty good job of handling Arcade titles, even to some who were lazy to me. If Apple wants the Apple TV 4K to look good on a real console, it will need some hardware upgrades sometime in the coming days. That said, many Apple Arcade games look great on the big screen, and the cloud computing takes you to where you left off, when you were playing on your iPhone and your iPad.
Multi-User Support and Management Center
Holding the TV button away from the Apple TV will open a new Control Center menu, then scroll down to the right side of the screen. On Apple TV, the Control Panel displays the time and date, allowing you to choose between user documents and send shortcuts for Sleep, now to play, playback and search. Unlike iOS and iPadOS, you can configure Power House on tvOS 13 to add other buttons. Maybe next year.
For the first time, tvOS supports multiple users on Apple TV. You can ask other users to add your token from the Apple TV, or by using the Apple Home app. Each person has their own follow-up order on the Apple TV app, their own playlist and recommendations for Apple of Music, among others.
The following applications come from multi-user support, according to Apple.
- Apple TV app
- Apple Song
- Apple Podcast
- ITunes Slides
- iTunes TV
- Toa Toa
The third-party application allows developers to use it in a multi-user mode, but most major streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu have questioned the choice of which viewers to open. great project.
That’s right for that in the latest episodes of tvOS with this update. But there are other small additions that need to be mentioned.
- The lyrics of the song on the Music Block: Apple Music is showing some layout changes in tvOS 13 and now the lyrics can be displayed on the screen as the music is playing. You can also slide your finger into the Apple TV remote control to mark a line and jump to that part of the song.
- Picture-mode: The Apple TV system now allows you to lower the video tape and place it on one of the four corners of the screen as you browse through each other’s comments. But PIP is half the oven in tvOS 13, so it only works with the Apple TV app now and now inside more than the Apple TV system. If you go back to the home tvOS screen, the video playback will stop.
- New screen saver: No one buys a streaming device for screen protectors, but Apple is still adding decorative tapes to play when Apple TV is just lazy. Following the dramatic video recordings over the past few years, tvOS 13 has added 10 underwater shows in easy 4K.
- It takes more effort to turn off the Apple TV: Apple changed that feedback should be different from customers. It used to be that just pressing the strap on the remote of the Apple TV was enough to turn the device on, but that was no different. You really need to press the button (menu, home, etc.) to wake up the Apple TV from sleep.
- Wireless audio synchronization: For cases where the video cable from your Apple TV and the audio from your home speaker system are not connected, Apple has added a new feature that knows how to use your iPhone microphone to determine everything hold on.
tvOS is very similar to the standard version for refinement and entertainment. And the inclusion of multiple users means that there is no mixture of evidence.
Yes, software upgrades don’t address Apple TV’s biggest problem: cost. With Roku and Amazon offering 4K HDR cameras at half the price of an Apple TV, Apple is still facing a revolutionary battle. We’ve unveiled another fall-season product that Apple TV doesn’t have a 4K player or less – although there’s a chance we’ll get an Apple deal for October’s hardware performance. But if not, then research is continuing to show that Roku and Fire are from television It can be a hellscape recorder, I am not sure if there is a size in tvOS to get more savvy customers.
But if you have an Apple TV 4K or a fourth generation model, there are many things that are good for this tvOS 13 update.