Following in the footsteps of his two ancestors, the third generation vivo NEX is the ultimate example of modernity. Firstly we have a full screen design, and secondly we have a full screen design with a second screen on the back with the NEX 3, we also have a good idea for the design of Cascade machine parts. Advertising still holds. look at the whole screen and take the curves to another level.
We’ve seen smartphones with curved screens before, and they’ve become more popular in the last couple of years, but we have yet to find a receiver at the curved end that moves almost 90 degrees. This is the first of its kind with a group of such companies, and its development is long overdue.
The NEX 3 does not have hardware buttons on its sides – however, it is equipped with push-response buttons and simple feedbacks.
vivo NEX 3 requirements
- Body:Reinforce the aluminum bending glass front side frame
- Points: 6.89 ″ E3 Super AMOLED FHD + (1080 x 2256px) resolution.
- Camera: Key: 64MP Samsung GW1 1 / 1.7 oko sensor, PDAF; Phone Specifications: 13MP f / 2.5 2x zoom zoom, PDAF; Wide Angle Width: 13MP f / 2.2, 120 degree Viewfinder, PDAF and 2.5cm macro mode.
- Cam selfie: 16MP pop-up car, f / 2.1 open; an add-on for small white parts.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm), el octa-core (1 × 2.96 GHz Kryo 485 y 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 y 4 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 485), Adreno 640 GPU (700 MHz).
- Remember: 8/12 GB of RAM, 256 GB of UFS 3.0 designed for storage.
- YOU: Android 9.0 Pastel, FuntouchOS 9.1.
- Battery: battery of 4,500 mAh 44W High Power.
- Links: Second SIM; USB-C (USB 3.0), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC. 5G support
- Misc:Hand-cut, face-to-face reading, side-by-side buttons with simple, responsive photo-up from the camera.
The NEX 3 is probably making 5G from the ground up. To prevent some of the 5G changes of the connection, vivo has sent a large battery to the phone. Supports fast charging – up to 44W. Please check the contents of the box.
Unlock vivo NEX 3
We were given a large box not only for the phone, but also for some items. Yes, the 44W power of the charger is there and the USB-A cable to the USB-C cable is used not only for charging, but also for data transfer.
It has two earbuds and a faux leather strap to protect it, but it doesn’t look like a twist of the display design.